For the guests of the Ice Hockey World Championship-2014 in Minsk the Belarusian news portal TUT.BY has prepared a special map. This is an easy-to-use Minsk guidebook that will suggest how to have a good time in the city during the Championship.
Minsk guidebook answers the main fans’ questions: where to eat and have a cup of coffee, where to have a good time, how to get to the sports arenas, where to buy souvenirs and make photos.
The map suggests the location of public places, distance from the underground, phone numbers, working hours, wi-fi accessibility.
With the help of the guidebook you will become aware of interesting city places, historical and cultural objects.
To get to the full-screen map click here.
- TAM.BY — поиск компаний и услуг
- hoster.by — хостинг и регистрация доменов
- Rebenok.by — энциклопедия для родителей
- Ты можешь им помочь — благотворительность
- tutby.com — реклама на TUT.BY